It is with great joy, yet with caution that Redeemer will return to in-person worship services on Sunday September 27th. Sunday school will resume at 9:15am followed by Worship services at 10:30am.
The council has implemented guidelines for a safe return to service based on religious/places of worship best practices. These, if not for your own safety, we will require out of respect for those persons that are at risk. If you can’t abide by the guidelines, please do not attend. The following are a few of the requirements for resuming in-person services:
· Entrance to the church will be through the main door on the East side
· Face masks are required of all in-person worship attendees including children (If you do not have one, an usher will provide you with one)
· Touch Free Temperatures will be taken
· Children should be escorted to their designated areas by a parent or usher
· Children will be required to follow the directions of the teachers
· An Usher will seat you so as to keep required distancing
· Attendance and seating will be recorded for trace tracking regulations
· Practice social distancing outside of your family (6 feet)
· No bulletins or hymnals
· No Personal Touch Rituals at In-Person Worship
· No Congregational Singing at In-Person Worship
· Ushers will escort you to the exits
We hope that this will be a worshipful service, even with the safety precautions! Also, as we haven't met for public worship for several months, we hope that the Redeemer virtual worship services on the web have been spiritually helpful for your faith. Our plan is to continue to record services and post on-line for those that can’t attend, are not comfortable attending in person or are unable to agree to the guidelines.
We want to make our first indoor service back a safe, joyful, sincere faith experience to worship and honor our living God, His Son, Jesus Christ, and the presence of the Holy Spirit.
The Redeemer Church Council