The Redeemer Board of Christian Ed would like to invite you to partake in the long-time tradition of the Flowering of the Cross, which demonstrates that Jesus has risen and is alive!
The 2020 cross is placed in front of the Church. You are welcome to come and place flowers on the cross any time after 9:00 am on Saturday, April 11th, through Sunday, Easter morning at 10:30 am. You are then welcome to stop by (any time) after 10:30 am Easter Sunday to take pictures!
If you choose to participate, please make sure to follow the guidelines below:
• People should not enter the church, unless it is an emergency.
• People will remain in their automobiles at all times, until their turn to add flowers to the cross.
• At no time, will there be more than 10 people as a group, and no closer than 6 feet from each other.
• Parents should keep their children with them at all times and protect their safety.
• Hand sanitizer should be used before and after handling flowers at the cross.
• Recommend those not flowering the cross should remain in their car at all times for safety.
• Older parents, grandparents or others with underlying conditions, should not exit their cars.
• Families may return later, to take pictures (if you would like) when the “flowering” is complete.
For safety, please do not go to the store to buy flowers. There are many opportunities to pick your own flowers.
We encourage all participates to enjoy this intimate time with your family from the safety of your vehicle. A time to be together, a time to talk about the cross and what it represents to us as Christians. Take your bibles and read the recommended scriptures below. Have fun, be safe.
· Acts 10:34-43
· Psalm 118:1-2, 14-24
· Matthew 28:1-10
Thank you in advance for helping to continue this long-time tradition of Redeemer.
Let us continue to Praise God during these difficult times, and come together, as best we can, to celebrate Jesus who died to save us!
We pray that you all have a Blessed Easter.